Join our exceptional team
Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology
CERo Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held biopharmaceutical company pioneering cell-based therapies that incorporate multiple forms of tumor clearance into single cells. We are seeking a Research Associate/Senior Research Associate in molecular biology to plan and execute DNA assembly, viral vector production and quality control to support genetic modification of immune cells. The successful candidate will have direct hands on experience in molecular biology and cell biology and will interface between molecular biology and viral vector core teams. The position is full time and based in South San Francisco, CA.
- Plan and execute cloning strategies to support genetic modification of lymphocytes
- Use in-depth knowledge of molecular biology to optimize gene delivery and engineering
- Lentiviral/Retroviral production and virus quality control
- Cell line engineering and development
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive hands-on experience in molecular biology, viral vector preparation, virus transduction
- In-depth understanding of: Cloning strategies, Primer design and PCR, and DNA manipulation
- Knowledge of molecular and cellular biology. Experience with digital droplet PCR (ddPCR) is a plus
- Proficiency in vector design and cloning techniques (Golden Gate, Gibson and In-fusion assembly)
- Proficiency in sequence analysis (SnapGene and/or Vector NTi)
- Proficiency with lentiviral vectors preferred
- A willingness to learn and adopt new experimental skills as needed is essential
- BS, or MS in Molecular Biology or related field.
- Previous experience in Biotech field preferred but we will consider candidates with relevant academic experience; comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative, smaller biotech setting a plus
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if interested
About CERo Therapeutics
CERo Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held biopharmaceutical company pioneering cell-based therapies that incorporate multiple forms of tumor clearance into single cells. The company’s CER-T platform lies at the intersection of innate and adaptive cell clearance, combining the body’s natural signaling mechanisms, which are capable of recognizing and disposing of unwanted cells, with traditional T cell killing. This integrated approach draws on recent advances in molecular immunology and insights related to the downstream signaling of specialized receptors that cooperate to ingest and eliminate dangerous cells and pathogens. To learn more about the company and its pioneering science, please visit www.cero.bio.
CERo Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or age, and CERo? will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics.