Join our exceptional team
Research Associate / Senior Research Associate, Viral Vector
CERo Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held biopharmaceutical company pioneering cell-based therapies that incorporate multiple forms of tumor clearance into single cells. We are seeking a Research Associate / Senior Research Associate in the vector core laboratory to plan and execute viral vector production and quality control assays to support genetic modification of immune cells. This role will involve extensive laboratory work that contributes to lead advancement and pipeline expansion. Successful candidates will have direct hands on experience in lentiviral and/or retroviral production. The position is full time and based in South San Francisco, CA.
- Plan and execute weekly lentiviral and retroviral production to support genetic modification of immune cells
- Quality control of vector preparations using ELISA, flow cytometry and ddPCR
- Rigorously document results at a level to support IND filings
- Present results in team meetings and deliver presentations to both small and large groups
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated capability to conduct and optimize human cell engineering methods
- Preferred Technical proficiencies: primary cell culture - especially lymphocytes, multi-color flow cytometry, fluorescent microscopy, cell-based assays
- Experience in working with lentivirus production and transduction is desirable
- Expertise in cell-based assays including proliferation analysis, cytokine/chemokine analysis, cytotoxicity
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize efforts, achieve objectives, meet deadlines, adapt, and excel in a close, fast-paced team environment
- BS/BA in biology, molecular and cell biology, immunology or related field
- 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience or MS with 2+ years of experience
- Biotech or pharma industry experience preferred; comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative, smaller biotech setting a plus
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
About CERo Therapeutics
CERo Therapeutics, Inc. is developing cell-based therapies that incorporate multiple forms of tumor clearance into single cells. The company’s CER-T platform lies at the intersection of innate and adaptive cell clearance, combining the body’s natural signaling mechanisms, which are capable of recognizing and disposing of unwanted cells, with traditional T cell killing. The integrated approach draws on recent advances in molecular immunology and insights related to the downstream signaling of specialized receptors that cooperate to eliminate dangerous cells and pathogens. To learn more about the company and its pioneering science, please visit www.cero.bio.
CERo Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or age, and CERo? will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics.