Join our exceptional team
Senior Research Associate / Associate Scientist, Cell Engineering
CERo Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held biopharmaceutical company pioneering cell-based therapies that incorporate multiple forms of tumor clearance into single cells. We are seeking an Senior Research Associate/Associate Scientist to plan and execute on a broad range of cell-based functional and phenotypic assays for characterization of engineered T-cells to accelerate lead candidate designation. The successful candidate will design and conduct in vitro mechanism of action studies using primary human T cells to evaluate activity of candidate therapies, organize and analyze results, determine appropriate follow-up experiments, and communicate program progress to various stakeholders. Lead designation and IND enabling studies are near-term goals of this program. The role will involve on-site laboratory work. The position is full time and based in South San Francisco, CA.
- Execute on a broad range of cell based functional and phenotypic assays for characterization of engineered T-cells to accelerate projects in pre-clinical development.
- Conduct in vitro mechanism of action studies using primary human cells to evaluate activity of candidate therapies.
- Provide support for T cell expansion and downstream characterization of T cell function via flow-based and IncuCyte cytotoxicity assays, cytokine release and proliferation testing and phenotyping.
- Communicate regularly and prepare and make presentations within the organization and to various external stakeholders.
- Support regulatory submissions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in cellular biology, immunology, or a closely related field with 1 to 3 years of industry experience
- Experience performing T-cell based functional assays and multi-color flow cytometry
- Experience with T-cell product generation and CAR-T biology preferred
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Cell therapy biotechnology experience preferred; comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative, smaller biotech setting
Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
About CERo Therapeutics
CERo Therapeutics, Inc. is a privately held biopharmaceutical company pioneering cell-based therapies that incorporate multiple forms of tumor clearance into single cells. The company’s CER-T platform lies at the intersection of innate and adaptive cell clearance, combining the body’s natural signaling mechanisms, which are capable of recognizing and disposing of unwanted cells, with traditional T cell killing. This integrated approach draws on recent advances in molecular immunology and insights related to the downstream signaling of specialized receptors that cooperate to ingest and eliminate dangerous cells and pathogens. To learn more about the company and its pioneering science, please visit www.cero.bio.
CERo Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or age, and CERo? will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics.